Welcome to Manuka Emporium Malaysia website. These Terms and Conditions apply to your use of the Manuka Emporium Malaysia website at www.manukaemporium.my and our social media pages including, but not limited to Facebook and Instagram.
By using any one or more of the Internet Sites mentioned above, you are deemed to have read and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
We are committed to protecting your privacy, respects and upholds the rights of individuals to privacy protection concerning their personal information. These principles regulate how Manuka Emporium Malaysia collects, stores, uses and discloses personal information about you and other individuals.
Manuka Emporium Malaysia may collect the following types of personal information:
- Full name
- Mailing address
- Email address
- Mobile number
- Age or date of birth
- Company details
- Credit information
- Details of the products you have purchased from us or which you have enquired about, together with any additional information necessary to deliver those products and to respond to your enquiries
- any additional information relating to you that you provide to Manuka Emporium Malaysia directly through the Internet Sites or indirectly through our representatives or affiliates
- information you provide to us through our customer service centre, customer surveys or visits by our representatives from time to time.
When collecting personal information from you, we may collect in ways including:
- through your access to our website and social media pages;
- during conversations between you and our representatives or affiliates;
- when you complete an application or purchase order;
- when you complete an application for credit form; or
- when you enter a promotion.
Whenever you access our website and social media pages, Manuka Emporium Malaysia will, and is entitled to, automatically collect the following types of information from you:
- information from cookies (see further below);
- the IP address of your machine when connected to the Internet and the domain name from which you are accessing the Internet;
- the operating system and the browser your computer use and any search engine you are using;
- the date and time you are visiting; and
- the URLs of the pages you visit.
Manuka Emporium Malaysia also reserves the right to collect more extensive information where it deems such action is appropriate, such as in the case of any security concerns which may arise.
In posting a Post relating to Manuka Emporium Malaysia on any of the Internet Sites, you are deemed to consent to us publishing or otherwise using that Post for marketing and other purposes. This includes the content from any feedback form submitted by you on the Internet Sites.
We will not provide personal information provided by you to any third party for their use in marketing their products or services to you without your consent.
Manuka Emporium Malaysia is not responsible for the privacy policies or warranties of Facebook, Instagram or other social media websites. We recommend that you examine their privacy policies to understand their respective procedures for collecting, using and disclosing personal information.
Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers which are transferred to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser to enable Manuka Emporium Malaysia to recognise your computer whenever you access the Internet Sites and therefore better personalise your access of the Internet Sites. Cookies also enable us to keep track of products or services that you view so that, if you consent, we can send you information about those products or services.
Collection, Holding, Using and Disclosing Your Personal Information
We collect personal information about you so that we can perform our business activities and functions and to provide best possible quality of customer service. Manuka Emporium Malaysia collects, holds, uses and discloses your personal information for the following purposes:
- to provide products and services to you and to send communications requested by you;
- to answer enquiries and provide information or advice about existing and new products or services;
- to assess the performance of the Internet Sites, improve the operation of the Internet Sites, analyse trends, administer the Internet Sites, track users’ movements and gather broad demographic information;
- to conduct business processing functions including providing personal information to our related bodies corporate, contractors, service providers or other third parties;
- for the administrative, marketing (including direct marketing), planning, product or service development, quality control and research purposes of Manuka Emporium Malaysia, its related bodies corporate, contractors or service providers;
- to process and respond to any complaint made by you; and
- to comply with any law, rule, regulation, lawful and binding determination, decision or direction of a regulator, or in co-operation with any governmental authority of a country.
Security and Data Transmission
Manuka Emporium Malaysia takes reasonable steps to ensure your personal information is protected from misuse and loss and unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. We may hold your information in either electronic or hard copy form. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed as totally secure.
Whilst we strive to protect such information, we do not warrant, and cannot ensure complete security of any information which you transmit to Manuka Emporium Malaysia online. Accordingly, any personal information or other information which you transmit to us is transmitted at your own risk.
We will take reasonable steps to ensure your personal information is protected from misuse and loss and unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
Where personal information holds are no longer needed, we will destroy the information or permanently de-identify it.
Overseas Disclosure of Personal Information
By providing us with personal information or by using the Internet Sites, you consent to the transfer of that information outside the United States. We may disclose your personal information to entities located outside Malaysia including Manuka Emporium Malaysia’s related corporate body located in New Zealand.
Direct Marketing Materials
Manuka Emporium Malaysia may send you direct marketing communications and information about our products and services that we consider may be of interest to you. These communications may be sent in various forms, including mail, SMS, and email, following the applicable marketing laws.
You consent to us sending you those direct marketing communications by any of those methods. If you indicate a preference for a method of communication, we will endeavour to use that method whenever practical to do so.
Also, at any time you may opt-out of receiving marketing communications from Manuka Emporium Malaysia by contacting us or by using opt-out facilities provided in the marketing communications and we will then ensure that your name is removed from our mailing list.
Manuka Emporium Malaysia reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time. Amendments will be effective immediately upon being placed on the Website. Your continued use of the Internet Sites following such amendments being placed on the Website will represent an agreement by you to be bound by the Terms and Conditions as amended. Such amendments may include replacing these Terms and Conditions with entirely new Terms and Conditions.
Unless otherwise stated, Manuka Emporium Malaysia is the owner of or otherwise has the right to use, all copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights relating to Manuka Emporium Malaysia, its subsidiaries, or the Goods on the Internet Sites. This includes without limitation all intellectual property rights in respect of all text, graphics, logos, images and any downloads that may be offered on the Internet Sites.
Under no circumstances, without the prior written approval from us, may you adapt, reproduce, store, distribute, print, display, publish or create derivative works from any part of the Internet Sites.
Manuka Emporium Malaysia has very strict policies in place which govern Posts on the Internet Sites by users. These policies are intended to ensure that only fair, factual and accurate comments and statements are posted by users.
If you believe that any Post included on any of the Internet Sites is inaccurate or inappropriate then please contact us immediately and we will do our best to resolve the issue.
Information in Manuka Emporium Malaysia’s website and social media pages are there ONLY to inform you of our range of products and their use. We do not engage in offering professional medical or health advice. The information accessed is not intended to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease.
Manuka Emporium Malaysia and any other party involved in the creating, producing or delivering this site and our social media pages on our behalf, shall have no liability or any responsibility whatsoever for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages, costs, losses or liabilities whatsoever arising out of your access to, use, inability to use, change in the content of this website or arising from any other website you access through a link from this website or from any actions we take or do not take as a result of any electronic mail messages you send us.
Any material on this website and our social media pages are subject to change without notice.
We shall have no liability or any responsibility whatsoever for any losses or damages suffered or caused by viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property because of your use of, access to or downloading of any material from this website and our social media pages. If you choose to download material from this website and our social media pages, do so at your own risk.